Information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679.
The EU Regulation of 27 April 2016, n. 679 provides for the right to the protection of personal data concerning individuals. In compliance with this legislation, our company, which intends to process your personal data, wishes to inform you in advance, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679, that this treatment will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, conservation limitation, integrity and confidentiality and accountability, as well as protection of your privacy and Your rights.
Therefore, we provide you with the following information on the processing of your personal data that we intend to carry out:
The processing has the purpose of being able to contact you again, following your request, to provide information, also relating to products / services and for internal operational or management needs.
Pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a, it is specified that this processing finds its legal basis on the consent of the interested party and that this must be clearly expressed to execute the processing of personal data, up to his explicit opposition .
Any total or partial refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible for our company to contact you again.
The treatment will be carried out by persons specifically appointed, in the following ways: electronic and paper.
The recipients / persons in charge to whom your personal data (personal and common data) can be communicated are the following:
- persons in charge belonging to our company;
- external subjects who may carry out management of IT systems and website on behalf of our company;
- subjects to whom the right to access the data is granted by law or regulation;
- other subjects required by law.
The data collected for the aforementioned purpose will be duly stored for a maximum period that can be quantified in 24 months as provided for in point 8 of the General Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data of 24 February 2005.
There is no possibility of disseminating the data (dissemination = communication to indeterminate subjects).
The holder of the treatment is Celmacch GROUP SRL with headquarters in VIA SERIO, 9 / B 25015 DESENZANO D / G (BS).
Pursuant to art. 13, par. 2, lett. b), c), d) of EU Reg. 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, you can assert the following rights, relating to the processing of personal data:
- right to access (Article 15);
- right of rectification (Article 16);
- right of cancellation (Article 17);
- right of limitation (Article 18);
- right to data portability (Article 20);
- right to object (Article 21);
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77);
- right to withdraw consent , in the cases provided for by art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) or by art. 9, par. 2, lett. to)
CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Art 7. EU Reg 2016/679
With reference to the purposes provided in the information or to be contacted again for information, also relating to products / services and for internal operational or management needs
This document is updated as of 12/10/2020.