CHROMA EVO 1700 2100 2400
TO ACHIEVE THE BEST VALUE AND BEST PRICE PERFORMANCE RATIO!
In the range of high definition printers, Chroma Print EVO, represents a perfect combination of innovation and functionality and it has been designed and manufactured paying particular attention to the reduction of expenses related to purchase, spare purchase, maintenance and technical assistance. This innovative model has been developed for companies looking for a less sophisticated machine than Chroma Print HT II without sacrificing high-quality print and productivity. It is a very interesting printer, both for multinational companies and independent firms, looking for an approachable investment, eager for enhance their competitiveness.
The direct drive technology and the vacuum transport system driven by belts ensure great printing quality and high definition. The machine is available in both “off-line” (with automatic stacker non-stop delivery) and “in-line” (with vacuum transfer) versions, suitable for any kind of automatic flat-bed die-cutter.
Designed to meet the highest European Standards
CHROMA PRINT EVO has been developed according to the highest European quality standards. The mechanical parts are manufactured in Italy, electric and electronic components and direct drive motors are Siemens branded, and the remaining parts are supplied exclusively by the best European manufacturers. The assembly of the whole machine takes place in Italy in Celmacch’s factory in Desenzano del Garda in order to guarantee the greatest level of reliability over the long period.
|MAX. PRINTING SIZE||1700 x 1280 mm||2100 x 1280 mm|
|SHEET WIDTH||Max 1700 mm
Min 550 mm
|Max 2100 mm
Min 550 mm
|SHEET LENGHT||Max 1280 mm
Min 520 mm
|Max 1280 mm
Min 520 mm
|MAX. MECHANICAL SPEED||Up to 9.000 sheets/hour||Up to 9.000 sheets/hour|
|Ø STEREO-HOLDERCYLINDER||448,17mm (with stereo)||448,17mm (with stereo)|
|PROCESSED MATERIALS||F, E, A, B, C, AB, AC, BC, EB, EF|
|Corrugated board||Thickness of 1 to 8 mm|
|Solid board||Thickness of 1 to 3 mm|
- Left operator side (standard), right operator side, upon request.
- Excellent and constant register precision thanks to the direct drive technology and to the fixed units.
- Direct Drive high-speed feeder by belts or lead-edge feeder by rolls with lateral motorized joggers.
- Vacuum transport system working through direct drive motors and high precision belts complete of adjustable suction system according the sheet size, with automatic control.
- Carbon fibre chambered doctor blade system for high quality print and easy cleaning.
- High efficient automatic washing of the inking circuit.
- PROFINET technology by Siemens.
- Every shaft is driven by several independent motors (SIEMENS).
- Sector dryers (developed by Celmacch) upon request (IR + hot air).
- Possible installation of a camera/100% print inspection system in order to detect the sheets that don’t meet the printing standard with automatic sheet ejection.
- The automation system is fully implemented in accordance with PROFINET standards (Industrial Ethernet), characterized by flexibility, reliability, robustness and high transmission speed.
- The use of devices directly connected in PROFINET improves the diagnostic process in case of breakdown, also by remote control, thanks to a direct contact with Celmacch’s technicians.